Ike and Mike yesteryear Ike and Mike yesteryear

I liked this.

The humor was pretty good, but on the technical side, as the others have said, the audio leveling could've been better.

There were areas where the volume of the voice overs would kind of mesh with the background music, making it hard to make out what they were saying.

However, all things considered, it turned out pretty good. Keep it up.

AuntyBarbra responds:

thanks, I've been improving my audio level since I have started getting reviews on this app. In fact, my latest submission has some improved audio.

Pokemon Flash Version 1 Pokemon Flash Version 1

This was pretty funny...

But the sexual humor was kinda stale and tactless. The way those punchlines came out, I expected one of the characters to wink at the camera or shrug their shoulders, it was so cut and dry.

anunfittingname responds:

Im British. We have a weird sarcastic kind of humor. Thats why Flash comes across a bit depressed because everyone around him is a f**king idiot.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Chluaid...

I was not expecting this from him. All in all, this was hilarious.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

The crow did it for me.

As soon as he came in, I knew it was going to be the offbeat, bizzare comedy you usually implement in your shorts.

Don't change a thing, man.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Amazing, man.

There is just so much that I enjoy from watching this series of yours. Since episode one, I have followed the story, and, needless to say, I'm amazed by the characters, fight scenes, the effects used in those fights, and the Luigi-oriented jokes.

Metal Sonic and Luigi win, that's my opinion.